Our students are encouraged to embrace a lifestyle that supports the harmonious development of the mental, physical and spiritual health of the individual. Our students are also encouraged to develop personal and moral integrity and adhere to the dress, health and moral codes of the institution.
The core values are outlined below and students are required to be cognizant of these while making a decision to study at USC.
Core principles and values
The core fundamental values of the University form their basis on biblical principles which require all students to:
- Maintain personal integrity.
- Maintain a drug, alcohol and tobacco-free lifestyle.
- Refrain from any form of verbal, physical, or sexual harassment or abuse and sexual immorality.
- Exhibit appropriateness and modesty in deportment, speech and dress whether on campus or at any off-campus university activity.
- Refrain from the use of all dangerous weapons.
- Exhibit respect for the property of the university, fellow students and faculty and staff.